Latitude and longitude Finder
GPS Coordinates Finder convert address to lat and long. Type in the address field and click on the Get GPS Coordinates button to lookup latitude and longitude from address. You will see the result on the map coordinates and in the Latitude Longitude fields.
Our gps coordinates tool utilizes the geolocation built in with your browser which has your current location in latlong format.
To find the gps coordinates of your current location, you must give us permission to access your geolocation information. You should
see a message asking for your permission upon opening our site. Simply select yes and you will be all set to use our tools. We do not store or share
your location data with others.
You can also search for your address and latitude and longitude on the map coordinates. Our gps coordinates app is available for free install on the Play Store.
The app has all the functionalities as our web tool plus a few more features. You will learn more about the app and the features at the bottom of this page.
What is Latitude and Longitude
Longitude and Latitude are the two angles that define the precision location of a point on earth or the GPS coordinates. Longitude is the angular distance of a place east or west of the meridian at Greenwich, England, or west of the standard meridian of a celestial object. Latitude is the angular distance of a place north or south of the earth's equator. The degree of the angle is between -90° and 90°. longitude and latitude coordinates are usually expressed in degrees and minutes.
Every location consists of a latitude and longitude which is like an unique address for each point. By giving the latitude and longitude, we can track down exactly where someone is located.
GPS and navigation tools are developed to help drivers navigate every state and city. The latitude and longitude points are the built in function of these GPS systems.
Not only drivers take advantage of these tools, someone who walks will also benefit from using them. Our gps coordinates tools is built exactly for that purpose. For instance, every house address or building has its own gps coordinates. When you are exploring or looking for an address in an unfamiliar area, you may get lost. With the help of our gps coordinates finder, you will know exactly where you are. You will see a map that shows the surrendering neighborhood, so you estimate how far you are from your destination.
GPS coordinates Finder
The coordinates finder or coordinate locator will search for longitude and latitude on map. It will also lookup any address by clicking on the map. The result will show on both the map coordinates and on the corresponding fields. The coordinates finder will get latitude and longitude from any address.
Search any address from your current coordinates or any other GPS coordinates on the map. Go to gps coordinates converter, type in the lat and long coordinates and click on the Get Address button to find address from my latitude and longitude coordinates. Convert any address using the sexagesimal GPS coordinates by clicking on the Get Address button on the coordinates converter page.
What are my coordinates or my GPS coordinates? To lookup latitude and longitude of my location or share my coordinates, simply enable the location on any browser, and it will show the exact address, lat long, and your current coordinates.
Find my coordinates is a perfect tool to use when you are not sure where you are. If you are lost, and need to find where are you on the gps coordinates or address, simply click on Where am I to find out where am I right now or My Location to find latlong and my current location.
How to use our GPS Coordinates Finder?
- Open this website, and it will automatically detects your location.
- Make sure you click Allow (in Chrome) or Share Location (in Firefox). You can see your location on Maps above, and related location information next to it.
- We do not collect any of your location data.
- You can also use GPS Coordinates Converter to convert any address to lat long, and vice versa.
- You can also use the distance calculator to calculate distance between coordinates or the distance between addresses.
- We also have an latitude and longitude app that you can install for free.
Latitude Longitude App
If you have an android phone, you can download our Latitude and Longitude for free. The main purpose of the app is to find out where you are and help you navigate better. Here are a few things that the app can do.
- The Latitude and Longitude app allows you to get or share map coordinates of your desired location.
- Search and share a location of some point on the map coordinate. Let's say if you want to meet someone, you can send him the location as GPS coordinates, address or both.
- A map will be shown with your current coordinates or address. When you search for an address, a map will also be showing for the target place.
- You can save and store a list of addresses or locations for future references. This is a feature that is available only for the app. You also have the option to delete old or existing locations.
- You can share gps coordinates in many ways using Latitude Longitude app, such as social media, email or texting.
- You can share both your current GPS coordinates and address with anyone you wish.
- You can also copy the gps coordinates, location, or address and paste anywhere you like outside our Latitude app. For example, you can copy the gps coordinates to your navigation system for driving.
- We show the gps coordinates in different format, so that it is compatible with other tools that you may wish to use.
- You can use the app as a latitude and longitude finder when you are lost. You will get both the address and GPS coordinates of your current location so that you know where you are.
- You can also move the map coordinates to see what's around you so that you can find your way out.
- The app currently has over 1 million users with an average rating of 4.3, and it is one of the best latitude and longitude apps in the play store that you can install for free.
GPS Coordinates uses Map Coordinates to find coordinates and get your current location. Following is a list of other tools that we offer.
What is my ip - To find your ip address, using our ip lookup tool. The tool does not track or store your ip address.
What County am I in - find out what county you are at right now.
My Location - find your current location and address.
Distance Calculator - calculate the distance between two points.
Where am I - Another tool to find where you are right now.
GPS Coordinates Converter - tool to convert gps coordinates to address and vice versa.
States - Explore latitude and longitude by states.
Countries - Find the gps coordinates for each country.
What city am I in - find out the current city you are in right now.
What is my address - lookup the address that you are currently located.
What Country am I in - If you are flying or at the border between countries, you may not know which country you are at. Use this tool to lookup your current country.
What State am I in - When you are driving, you may not know which state you are currently in, use this tool to find out which state are you at now.
What is my zip code - You may know the address of place or a house, but zip code may not be so obvious as it is not written on the door. With our zip code lookup tool, you can find out the exact zip code of your location.
Latitude and Longitude - Find the latitude and longitude of your current location or any other point.
Gps Coordinates FAQ
How to get gps coordinates for my location?
- Modern browser have geolocation capability built in. Simply open our website in any browser, and there will be a prompt to get your permission to get access your geolocation feature.
Just give us permission and our gps coordinates tool will lookup your gps coordinates from the geolocation.
How to Find an Address Using GPS Coordinates?
- If you know your gps coordinates in terms of latlong, enter them in latitutde and longitude field, and our tool will be able to locate the address.
You can enter any latlong to find any address.
What's the difference between gps coordinate and latitude and longitude?
- The latitude is the angular distance of a place north or south of the earth's equator and the longitude is the angular distance of a place east or west of the meridian at Greenwich, England.
When you combine the latlong, it gives the exact gps coordinates.
How to get GPS coordinates on my iPhone?
- Just like a desktop computer, you can access our website through the mobile browser, and our tool will show your correct gps coordinates.
How to get GPS coordinates on my Android?
- There are two ways that you can get gps coordinates on an Android device. You can visit our website through a mobile browser with your location enable, your gps coordinates will be automatically generated.
Another way to get your gps coordinates is to get our free gps coordinate app on Android. The app will get your gps coordinates upon opening.
Do you store our gps coordinates?
- For your privacy, we don't store your gps coordinates or any location data. Everything will be lost upon leaving the site.